Thursday, September 30, 2010

I've been on holiday

Enjoying the first week of the school holidays in a quiet coastal surf spot called Bendalong.
Its one of my favourite places in the world.  And its our little secret.

Of course one can't take a sewing machine away, but I do have another portable hobby.  What have we here?  Cold nude beer bottle?
 Hey presto:

Now I'm back and refreshed and ready to go through the backlog of my favourite blogs to see what's been happening while I've been away.  And to make the final tilt at my pink flowery dress.  But first, 40 loads of washing...

lore
x

2 comments:

  1. Hello H
    Great photos. The place looks like a great place to relax. Hope you have got all your washing up to date now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i luv it

    ReplyDelete