Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Negroni sew along

On the very day that Peter announces the Sew Along is over:  my pattern arrives !

Oh well, its still been interesting to watch others' progress and pick up tips. 

My fabric arrived yesterday too although this wasn't vital to the sewalong as I'm making a toile first.
But if you fancy a view - here is the fabric - a Kaffe Fasset woven stripe in Raspberry and some contrast Kaffe Fassett Millefiore for under the cuffs and collar.  Both $8.98 a yard from Fabric.com.   With postage they cost $51.87 and the pattern was $23 with postage.  So it better be a nice shirt, that's all I'm sayin'.


wish me luck with my toile

lore
x



3 comments:

  1. I love that colour! Good luck - I'm still tweaking my muslin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics you have picked. I still have the collar stand and collar to sew on plus button holes. You can still post any fitting issues and pictures on the Flickr group.

    ReplyDelete