I picked up this great simple shift dress from her giveaway
The pattern offered fitting challenges. It appeared originally that I was the right fit for this patten but I ended up bringing the sides in by another 3cms, extending the darts in the back to higher up on my shoulders and increasing and lowering them to to account for my swayback. apart from that it was a good fit!
The fabric I used was one recently added to my stash from Spotlight. A 1.5 metres of a 1.5 metre wide stretch polished cottonny looking thing. Not sure of the composition. Whole lot cost me about $12.
This is my side seam altered after many backwards and forwards to my mirror - in 1.5 centimetre increments. And the back dart increase by about double at this stage. Further changes were made to this dart.
And the final look
I hope to attack the others I got from you next!