I'm making a toile of this first, because I saw some pretty hit and miss reviews.
When I checked my measurements on the pattern back I would have been a size 14 but the pieces looked gigantic so I actually cut out a 10 and its going to be bang on the button.
Here's progress shots of my toile. Back is buckled below the seam joining bodice to skirt, so I'm going to do a swayback adjustment of 1 inch on the skirt piece. This will pull the skirt up and make it sit flat.
This is the fabric I want to use, a cotton Sateen that I got at Spotlight for about $16 for a metre and a half.
That and the zip and lining. The dress may end up costing about $25 all up! The pattern was bought at the Vogue sale for a song.