Monday, May 3, 2010

Me Made May - I am gorgeous, And I've only myself to thank for it!!

My first day at work in Me Made May.



I finished my blouse on the weekend. Its Asian inspired but a friend suggested politely that I looked like I was wearing a uniform.   You know,  as if I'm at the Air China check in counter saying 'may I see your e-ticket please' ?   She's harsh but fair, so I turned the collar down and it just looks like a cute blouse now.   Phew!



Will edit to add pattern numbers later, where are my freaking patterns when you need them?

As an aside, the shoes were bought from Myer on the weekend at a 30% off sale.  So, from $90 down to $63.   They are satin peep toe court shoes.  I plan to leave them at the office full time so that they will only ever be walked on carpet.  This should extend their working life.  I am seriously in love with them.  They're kind of 'normal' high heels, not those ridiculously mega high heels that seem to be making the rounds at the moment.



But back to Me Made May...   Today I have yoga at lunch, but hey, that's no problem, I have my hand made yoga pants.  I'm thinking two outfits in one day may give me a credit for another day when I have trouble making a handmade day on my meagre wardrobe!

I am so freaking proud of myself.


lore
x

5 comments:

  1. Great swish on the back of the skirt.
    Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog through Me-Made-May, and this outfit is stunning! The blouse and skirt are sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should feel freakin' proud of yourself, you are doing awesomely! All those patterns you bought are very exciting! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete